Grossman St. Amour CPAs, PLLC is growing and we are looking for qualified CPAs to join our audit and tax teams of professionals! Come work at a public accounting firm with a diverse client base in a relaxed, open-door, cutting-edge environment.
Grossman St. Amour CPAs is seeking a professional with advanced technical skills in a variety of tax, small business and consulting areas. Candidate must have the ability to manage multiple engagements simultaneously, and the ability to manage client relationships. Responsibilities will include the professional development of our staff as well as practice development.
- NYS CPA license
- Minimum of 6 years public accounting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Manage client accounts and build relationships through strong technical and interpersonal skills
- Be an expert in understanding internal revenue code sections and multi-state income taxation
- Ability to effectively manage and develop other professionals
- Develop responsible, trained staff and assist in performance evaluations
- Possess strong understanding of technical requirements and keep updated on recent accounting pronouncements and requirements
- Working knowledge of ProSystems Tax software, Thomson Reuters Checkpoint; knowledge of other programs related to tax planning, depreciation, and accounting is a plus.
- Ability to travel to same-day work at client locations
If you are a licensed CPA interested in joining a progressive public accounting firm, please send a letter of inquiry and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are handled on a confidential basis.
About Grossman St. Amour CPAs PLLC
Grossman St. Amour CPAs is a central New York CPA firm that provides individuals and businesses with accounting, audit, taxation, business planning and valuation, financial planning, investment consulting, and fraud prevention and deterrence services. Located in the historic Armory Square district of Syracuse, New York, Grossman St. Amour CPas PLLC has served central New York for over 60 years. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining professionals who have the combination of technical knowledge, client service expertise and organizational team building skills. Our adherence to high quality practice management standards results in our attracting and retaining the best talent in our market.
Firm contact information:
Grossman St. Amour Certified Public Accountants PLLC
110 West Fayette Street
One Lincoln Center, Suite 900
Syracuse, NY 13202
All correspondence will be handled on a confidential basis.