Grossman St. Amour CPAs is a central New York CPA firm with 33 professionals and 7 administrative staff who provide individuals and businesses with accounting, audit, taxation, business planning and valuation, financial planning and investment consulting, and fraud prevention and deterrence services. Located in the historic Armory Square district of Syracuse, New York, the Firm has served central New York for over 60 years. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining professionals who have the combination of technical knowledge, client service expertise and organizational team building skills. Our adherence to high quality practice management standards results in our attracting and retaining the best talent in our market.
Recruitment of New Staff and Interns:
Candidates interested in Fall 2019 staff positions should meet the NYS requirement of 150 hours to be eligible to sit for the NYS CPA exam. Please send a resume, cover letter and unofficial transcripts to Christina Tarnacki, HR Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IT Systems Support Specialist:
Grossman St. Amour CPAs is seeking to hire a Systems Support Specialist in our Information Technology department. Primary functions of this position will be to assist the Systems Administrator with the day-to-day duties and provide Helpdesk support to end users.
- 4-year degree in Information Technology or related field; or equivalent education and 2 years related experience
- Assist with maintenance of the Firm’s network
- Run Software/Firmware upgrades on current systems
- Monitors all systems via monitoring software and physical inspection of equipment
- Provide Helpdesk support to end users
- Work with vendor support for advanced troubleshooting and resolution of server issues when needed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as technical skills
- Complete multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly under heavy workloads
Inquiries will be kept confidential and should be submitted via email to Christina Tarnacki, HR Administrator at email@example.com or via postal mail at Grossman St. Amour CPAs, 110 West Fayette Street, Suite 900, Syracuse, NY 13202. Please include salary requirement.
Firm contact information:
Grossman St. Amour Certified Public Accountants PLLC
110 West Fayette Street
One Lincoln Center, Suite 900
Syracuse, NY 13202
Attn: Christina Tarnacki, HR Administrator