- 401(k) Plan (matching)
- Health Insurance/Dental & Vision Insurance Plans
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability insurance
- Client Meeting Shadowing Program
- Earn new credentials
- Attend networking events
- Participate in recruiting process
- Write and publish articles in your area of expertise
- Weekly Read & Shares
- Business Builders program
- Buddy Program – sign up for coffee or lunch with a different partner every month
- Coaching/Mentoring Program – develop professional skills by meeting with management (of your choice) on a quarterly basis
- Engage directly with clients
- Attend PrimeGlobal conferences on Leadership and technical trainings
- Participate in PrimeGlobal industry area webinars
- Volunteer in the community
- Catered meals during busy season
- Family-friendly flexibility
- Business casual dress/Jeans Day Fridays for an employee driven charity of the month program
- Flexible summer hours
- Free use of gym and amenities located in building
Grossman St. Amour CPAs team members are entitled to several benefits including group health, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance. In addition to these benefits, team members are entitled to 401(k) and flexible spending account benefits as well as bonuses for CPA examination completion and new business referrals. Paid time off includes six personal days and three weeks vacation for recent college graduates. Other benefits include:
Team members are encouraged to pass all parts of the CPA examination as soon as possible. The rewards for doing so are full reimbursement for the examination sitting costs as well as a cash bonus.
CPA exam study materials, CPA license renewal fees, and continuing education are paid by our firm as incurred.
Group Insurance Benefits
Full-time team members and their families are covered by Grossman St. Amour CPAs health and dental insurance plans, which provide access to quality medical and dental care. Grossman St. Amour pays the majority of the team member’s monthly premiums and a significant portion of the monthly premiums for family coverage. An alternative, higher deductible health plan is available at lower monthly premiums.
Long-term disability and life insurance coverage is provided to all full-time team members.
Team members are eligible for these benefits shortly after their start date.
All full-time team members earn paid vacation, personal time and holidays. Professional staff receives a minimum of three weeks vacation and six personal days per calendar year. All full-time team members receive traditional holiday pay, including one and one-half days for the summer holidays (Memorial Day, July Fourth and Labor Day) and two days for the Thanksgiving holiday.