As you, your parents or other beloved family members age, you may find that they need more help with day-to-day financial tasks. Usually, simple tasks such as balancing a checkbook and paying household bills become increasingly difficult and confusing for the elderly. Our professionals schedule time with individuals living alone in their homes, or in an assisted living facility.
You could be the one to take care of their day-to-day financial tasks, if you have the time and live nearby. But if you don’t, you may wish to consider hiring a professional to help.
With our eldercare services, you receive the help of a caring, honest and knowledgeable professional – someone on your team, looking out for you, your parents or grandparents’ best interest.
Your loved ones get assistance with their daily finances and business responsibilities and you are kept informed of every step we make. That way, you always know that your family member’s needs are being met.
Whether your loved one is no longer entirely independent, or simply needs extra help to enjoy their lives, we can assist in the following areas:
- Assistance with check writing and checkbook balancing
- Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting, and record keeping
- Ensuring that money is received, receipted, and deposited
- Offering second opinions regarding household issues and unexpected situations
- Handling day-to-day financial transactions such as home repairs, routine maintenance, and emergency medical expenses
- Planning retirement account distributions and safeguarding against improper disbursements
- Organizing and reviewing personal, financial, and legal documents to determine what needs to be addressed
- Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments
- Identifying and planning their retirement income, needs, and goals
- Determining current and long-term cash flow needs by analyzing income and expenses
- Addressing questions about lifestyle, Social Security, pensions, Medicare, and long-term insurance
- Monitoring investment portfolio and other assets in conjunction with their investment advisor
- Preparing, planning, and filing income, trust, gift, and estate tax
- Providing referrals to local services and agencies
- Arranging proper level of care, transportation, and caregiver assessment
Planning for the future is important, and elder care services are crucial to help your family members maintain their independence and financial freedom. Contact us today for more information.
Our services include:
Founded in 1957, Grossman St. Amour CPAs provides clients with professional services in the areas of accounting, audit and taxation, business planning and valuation, financial planning and investment management, and fraud deterrence and detection. For more information about the Firm, please call 315.424.1120 or email email@example.com.
Grossman St. Amour CPAs is an independent member of PrimeGlobal, the third largest association of independent accounting firms in the world. PrimeGlobal is comprised of over 350 highly successful independent public accounting firms in 90 countries. Formed from a merger in 2011, PrimeGlobal provides its independent member firms with the tools and resources to help them furnish superior accounting, auditing, tax and management services to clients around the globe. Through PrimeGlobal, independent member firms offer the strength and capabilities of a large, worldwide organization with technical depth and geographic reach impossible for a local firm alone. For more information about PrimeGlobal, please visit www.primeglobal.net.