Grossman St. Amour CPAs, PLLC is growing and we are looking for qualified CPAs to join our audit and tax teams of professionals! Come work at a public accounting firm with a diverse client base in a relaxed, open-door, cutting-edge environment.
Education and Experience level: Certified Public Accountant with 2+ years’ experience in public accounting in tax and/or audit is preferred. Salary commensurate with experience and responsibilities.
- Gather appropriate evidence using effective client inquiries.
- Become familiar with pertinent Internal Revenue sections, regulations and Revenue Procedures.
- Perform tax research and continue to develop advanced knowledge of the tax code.
- Obtain a working knowledge of research techniques, perform tax research, and continue to develop advanced knowledge of the tax code.
- Take ownership of the tax preparation process of corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary and other tax returns prepared by the firm.
- Assume responsibility for the completion of tax returns in concert with more experienced staff.
If you are a licensed CPA interested in joining a progressive public accounting firm, please send a letter of inquiry and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are handled on a confidential basis.
About Grossman St. Amour CPAs PLLC
Grossman St. Amour CPAs is a central New York CPA firm that provides individuals and businesses with accounting, audit, taxation, business planning and valuation, financial planning, investment consulting, and fraud prevention and deterrence services. Located in the historic Armory Square district of Syracuse, New York, Grossman St. Amour CPas PLLC has served central New York for over 60 years. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining professionals who have the combination of technical knowledge, client service expertise and organizational team building skills. Our adherence to high quality practice management standards results in our attracting and retaining the best talent in our market.
Firm contact information:
Grossman St. Amour Certified Public Accountants PLLC
110 West Fayette Street
One Lincoln Center, Suite 900
Syracuse, NY 13202
All correspondence will be handled on a confidential basis.