Grossman St. Amour CPAs, PLLC is growing and we are looking for qualified CPAs to join our audit and tax teams of professionals! Come work at a public accounting firm with a diverse client base in a relaxed, open-door, cutting-edge environment.
Education and Experience level: Certified Public Accountant with 2+ years’ experience in public accounting. Salary commensurate with experience and responsibilities.
- Gather appropriate evidence using effective client inquiries, test of details and basic analytical procedures.
- Be familiar with pronouncements of the FASB, AICPA and when assigned to government engagements, the GAO and GASB.
- Prepare complete and accurate supporting documentation and, when requested, review documentation prepared by others assigned to an engagement.
- Obtain exposure on the types of financial statements engagements offered by the firm and ensure financial statements are completed timely.
- Assume responsibility for financial statement engagements or segments of audits in concert with more experienced professionals.
- Possess strong analytical skills and ability to see the audit process through from start to finish.
- Develop and enhance the ability to plan engagements based on risk assessments.
If you are a licensed CPA interested in joining a progressive public accounting firm, please send a letter of inquiry and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are handled on a confidential basis.
About Grossman St. Amour CPAs PLLC
Grossman St. Amour CPAs is a central New York CPA firm that provides individuals and businesses with accounting, audit, taxation, business planning and valuation, financial planning, investment consulting, and fraud prevention and deterrence services. Located in the historic Armory Square district of Syracuse, New York, Grossman St. Amour CPas PLLC has served central New York for over 60 years. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining professionals who have the combination of technical knowledge, client service expertise and organizational team building skills. Our adherence to high quality practice management standards results in our attracting and retaining the best talent in our market.
Firm contact information:
Grossman St. Amour Certified Public Accountants PLLC
110 West Fayette Street
One Lincoln Center, Suite 900
Syracuse, NY 13202
All correspondence will be handled on a confidential basis.