Grossman St. Amour CPAs, PLLC is growing and we are looking for qualified CPAs to join our audit and tax teams of professionals! Come work at a public accounting firm with a diverse client base in a relaxed, open-door, cutting-edge environment.
audit manager position
Grossman St. Amour CPAs is seeking an audit professional with advanced technical skills in the area of attestation services to entities of various industries. Candidates should have public accounting experience, proven technical knowledge, interest in staff development and practice development.
- NYS CPA license
- Minimum of 6 years in public accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage and develop other professionals.
- Manage client accounts and build relationships through strong technical and interpersonal skills.
- Possess strong understanding of technical requirements and keep updated on recent accounting pronouncements and requirements.
- Working knowledge of ProSystems Engagement, CCH Knowledge Coach, Thomson Reuters Checkpoint are a plus.
- Ability to travel to same-day work at client locations.
If you are a licensed CPA interested in joining a progressive public accounting firm, please send a letter of inquiry and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are handled on a confidential basis.
About Grossman St. Amour CPAs PLLC
Grossman St. Amour CPAs is a central New York CPA firm that provides individuals and businesses with accounting, audit, taxation, business planning and valuation, financial planning, investment consulting, and fraud prevention and deterrence services. Located in the historic Armory Square district of Syracuse, New York, Grossman St. Amour CPas PLLC has served central New York for over 60 years. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining professionals who have the combination of technical knowledge, client service expertise and organizational team building skills. Our adherence to high quality practice management standards results in our attracting and retaining the best talent in our market.
Firm contact information:
Grossman St. Amour Certified Public Accountants PLLC
110 West Fayette Street
One Lincoln Center, Suite 900
Syracuse, NY 13202