Syracuse, NY – January, 2016 – Beginning today through February 28, 2016, GSA CPAs will be collecting coats, sweaters, gloves, hats, blankets, socks, boots, or any other winter/cold weather apparel, to be donated to the Rescue Mission for distribution to the homeless and those who are most susceptible to the dangers of hypothermia during the winter.
On January 27, 2014, Mark Palumbo, son of former Bousquet Holstein employee Nancy Premo, passed away from hypothermia and environmental exposure. Nancy and her family started this annual clothing drive in Mark’s memory, in hopes of reducing tragically preventable deaths related to hypothermia. Drop off locations are:
- Grossman St. Amour CPAs PLLC, 9th Floor, One Lincoln Center, Syracuse, NY
- Bousquet Holstein PLLC, 8th Floor, One Lincoln Center, Syracuse, NY
- C&S Companies
- Onondaga County DOT
- Clinton’s Ditch
- Cohen, Compagni, Beckman, appler & Knoll, PLLC
- Scolaro, Fetter, Grizanti, McGough & King PC
- Uncle Chubby’s Restaurant
For more information about the Rescue Mission, please visit Rescue Mission Thrifty Shopper. Thank you!!!!