Syracuse, NY – February 2017 – We are pleased to announce that twelve local charities were the beneficiaries of a successful giving program that combines donating to employees’ favorite charities with the benefit of wearing jeans on Fridays. Grossman St. Amour CPAs PLLC, Bousquet Holstein PLLC, Armory Capital Management LLC, and Edward S. Green & Associates have been hosting jeans day Fridays for seven years. Employees select the charities and donate $5 to wear jeans on Fridays.
We are happy to report that 2016 realized a total of $4,653 in donations!
Charities of the Month included:
- Corporate Volunteer Council of CNY
- American Heart Association/Go Red for Women
- Syracuse Northeast Community Center
- Honor Flight
- Clark & Ruth Case Scholarship Fund
- Catskill Area Hospice of Palliative Care
- Contact Community Services
- Mercy Works
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF)
- United Way
- Hiscock Legal Aid Society
Grossman St. Amour CPAs actively encourages and supports employee involvement with social, educational and other organizations in our culturally diverse community. The 2017 Jeans Day Program is underway with a new slate of charities!
For more information about this program, contact Tammy Kiesa at 315.701.6350 or email@example.com.